Reflections RV Park
Reflections RV Park is a wonderful place to call home with 48 RV sites along with 8 tenting sites. Services include heated pool, 15 and 30 amp service.
The friendliest, cleanest and down right best place to call your RV or Tent a home for a night, weekend or darn the whole season if you want!
From relaxing by the swimming pool to taking a stroll to cool down in the creek (kick off your clothes if your not shy), Reflections RV Park has something for everyone!
Reflections RV Park is a wonderful place to call home with the following amenities:
- 48 RV sites
- 15 and 30 amp service
- Concrete Pads (keeping everything nice and level)!
- 8 tenting sites (in the trees)
- Manicured grassy sites
On site sanidump..FREE for guests!
- Walking distance to:
- Laundry Facilities (on property)
- Authentic Italian restaurant (on property)
- Ice Cream Bar (5 min walk)
- Bablooz Tapa Bar (10 min walk) serving coffee and pastries in the morning and tapa’s for lunch and dinner along with daily chef’s specials.
- Christina Lake Welcome Centre (10 min walk) where you can get together with us local folks for plays, Thursday night open mic night and even make sure you get your photo taken in front of the totem pole or standing on the Kettle River rail bridge without any fear of heights (ask about it)!
- Lisa’s Bistro (1o min walk) serving breakfasts, tasty lunches and dinners with an outdoor deck
- Grocery store (10 min walk) with fresh bakery, butcher and liqour store
- and of course the warmest lake (10 min walk) we all love..
- Driving distance to:
- (all of the above – if you don’t feel like walking!)
- Christina Lake Golf Course (5 min drive) award winning 18 hole golf course including pro shop, full licensed with banquet services.
- Cascades 9 hole Golf Course (5 min drive) laid back no rush but still has can be challenging.
If you need a lift to get some groceries or maybe to and from your round of golf or hike to the Kettle Falls or Kettle River Bridge, ask and we will do our best to make it happen!
Call Reflections your home for a night, weekend or summer. Those who have come back often!
Call for details
Pet friendly – some limitations apply.
Call for details.
Located in the Christina Lake Village across from Esso gas station. While visible from the Hwy, our entrance access is actually from West Lake Dr. We are located in the same complex as the laundromat and restaurant.