Taste the Flavours of Boundary Country
Gather around the table with family and friends. Discover the flavours of Boundary Country. Try a bowl of borscht. Dining out is all about discovering the uniqueness of local cuisine, new flavour combinations, old recipes prepared with a new twist, and sharing those experiences with friends and family.
Discover Boundary Country’s regional specialties served with a heaping dose of local charm. Family recipes often grace our tables where you’ll find old-world dishes made the Doukhobor way, paired with more modern trends, many locally sourced in the farm-to-table tradition. Each of our communities has their own distinct flavour. Select any of the links below to discover what’s on the menu in Grand Forks, Christina Lake, Greenwood, Midway and Rock Creek.
- Lucy’s homemade borscht, steaming espresso, free wifi, art and conversation are always on the menu at Joga’s Espresso in Grand Forks
- Dine out in BC’s oldest CPR railway station in its original location at the Station Pub and Columbia Grill Dining Room in Grand Forks. Sample a hearty pub and grill menu will exploring the extensive collection of railway memorabilia, each with their own story to tell
- Stop in for a burger and ice cream at Tasty Treat — it’s a Grand Forks summer tradition over 50 years in the making
- Eat in or take out, Lisa’s Bistro is the hot spot for dining at Christina Lake. If homemade, casual fare at breakfast, lunch and dinner is what you’re after, this is the spot. Make a special trip Thursday nights for open mic night!
- Sweet and savoury, every bite of food served at Ravenous in Christina Lake is gluten and dairy free. Open seasonally between May and September
- Explore Greenwood’s historical centre then pop in to the Pacific Grill for lunch or dinner. Located in a beautifully restored heritage building, owners Jim and Ric have created a popular gathering place. The Asian Noodle Bowl, Coconut Shrimp and Thai Curry are popular choices and the Spinach and Cobb salads are meals unto themselves
- Catch up on the latest town news at Greenwood’s Copper Eagle Cappuccino and Bakery, a “must stop” for fresh baked treats, homemade sandwiches and some great stories
- The Deadwood Grille at Greenwood’s Deadwood Junction was voted the very best burgers in Boundary Country. You decide if they’re right! Just a coffee-ride away from Osoyoos or Grand Forks, Deadwood Junction is a must stop along Highway 3
- Gather with family and friends for board games, breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Bored Room Bistro in Midway. Dine in or take out, the Bored Room even delivers as far away as Rock Creek or Greenwood
- Rock Creek’s Trading Post Café is housed in what was once a former Chinese Laundry, one of the oldest buildings in town. Open every day in summer and Monday to Friday in winter, today you’ll find fair trade coffee, baked goods (including gluten-free) made in house, hearty lunches and pure Boundary Country hospitality