Riverside Centre & Visitor Information
Summer Opening Hours: 7 days a week 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Our centre is located at 3990 Highway 3, Rock Creek. The building is across the “Welcome to Rock Creek” sign, about 1 km east of Rock Creek. If you’re driving west from Midway, Greenwood, Grand Forks, etc. It’ll be on your left side. If you’re driving eastward, we are on the right! Look out for the “i” signs.
We are a community services building with a visitor information booth. Our goal is to improve access to information and services for both locals and tourists. Aside from non-profit organisations providing on-site counselling services (for example, Boundary invasive species is often in office). We also have printers to print and computers to rent.
Our Building offers:
- Visitor Information
- Osoyoos Credit Union ATM
- Gathering room open to the public
- Free use of high-speed internet/WIFI
- Free Use of laptops
- Photocopying/Printing (charges apply, 10c per black/white page. 30c per colour page.)
- Local Artwork
- Board Room and Office Rentals
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
What is the Co-op?
You might have heard that the Riverside Centre is a Project of the non-profit West Boundary Community Services Co-operative Association. Below is a list of the purposes of the Co-op:
- Create and manage initiatives to collectively address community development and community economic development in the West Boundary
- Address issues of poverty and inequality
- Co-ordinate, develop, manage and provide training and education for individuals, groups and organizations to strengthen local capacity.
- Broker, provide & manage space for public amenities, high-speed internet, technical assistance, tools and materials.
- Facilitate communication and marketing assistance to local organizations and initiatives aimed at benefiting people in the West Boundary
- Facilitate and support emergency and disaster preparedness initiatives
- Support health and wellness initiatives