Blue Mountain Lodge
Gwen & Brendan welcome you to our little piece of paradise, Blue Mountain Lodge, located just half a block from the crystal clear waters of Christina Lake the warmest tree lined lake in Canada.
Blue Mountain Lodge is set in 1.5 acres with a variety of beautiful trees. We offer you the best in comfortable accommodations. Perfect for vacations, family/group gatherings. Choose from our fully renovated Lodge Suites, popular Cottage, cozy Rose Cabin, full service RV sites. This leaves lots of room to play or relax around our beautiful grounds. The large open grassy area is ideal for lawn games and we have lots to choose from. During the day enjoy all that Christina Lake has to offer, explore the incredible hiking/ biking trails, play on the water, golf, fish, or just relax. At night settle in around the campfire under the stars roast your marshmallows, another wonderful day at the lake.
Our convenient location makes for easy access to trails, lake, shops, golf, restaurants and other attractions just minutes away.
We pride ourselves in making sure you have a comfortable, enjoyable vacation.
WHAT BLUE MOUNTAIN LODGE HAS TO OFFER…
- Fully renovated, tastefully decorated, all of our furnishings, linens, kitchen equipment etc. have been carefully selected.
- Lodge suites have separate bedrooms, tub/shower in the bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens/living areas.
- Outside private patio table & chairs, family sized bbq’s with side burners.
- Large covered patio runs the full length of the Lodge.
Cottage and cabin
- Cottage is freestanding – Private deck, patio furniture, bbq, fire pit.
- 2 Bedrooms – One and a half bathrooms.
- Cabin is freestanding – Private deck, patio furniture, bbq.
RV and tent sites
- Full Hook Up RV sites.
- Water at tent sites.
- Renovated shower rooms included.
- Board and lawn games for adults and kids.
- Coffee/Teas (Regular and Herbal)
- Kids crafts for that rainy day.
2 Children’s play areas. Coin Laundry available on site.
Originally from Ireland we spent 23 years in Calgary, Alberta before our move to Christina Lake. While on vacation in Mexico we bought Blue Mountain Lodge sight unseen, a wonderful decision and so our adventure began. Our beautiful piece of paradise needed some tender loving care so we have put in many hours work to make our dream come true. We still have projects that we want to do and I think we always will as we strive to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible.
Come visit us at the lake,
Gwen & Brendan O’Toole.
Contact for more details.
Pets accepted with prior approval.
Contact us directly for availability and best prices.
90 seconds to the lake with large grassy area for play & relaxing. Walking distance to Kool Treat, WildWays, From The Hearth & Smoochies. Take advantage of the many nearby shops, restaurants, Marina, 2 Golf Courses, Cascade Falls and local biking & hiking opportunities.