Tell us what you would like to learn about and we will post resources here.
- Destination BC is offering a two-day Destination BC Remarkable Experiences Workshop Info which can be scheduled for late March 2020. In order to bring this workshop to Boundary Country we need a minimum 15 people to commit to two-consecutive days and costs are $59. Dates will be determined by consulting with those who express an interest.
- FREE – Destination BC Digital Readiness Workshop: Grow With Google. Register Online. Osoyoos on January 22, 2020. Registration deadline is January 15, 2020
- Local trainers for the Super Host program will be forthcoming to support operators in both workshop and one to one format
Contact: Cindy Alblas, Tourism Stakeholder Liaison
Cell 250-447-9771 or email email@example.com
We encourage operators to check out the links below and sign up for information to be delivered direct to your in box! We will update this information throughout the year.
Self-directed Skill development:
- Digital Marketing
- Experience Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Travel Trade and Travel Media
- Applying Insights
- Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Google My Business
- Trip Advisor Listings
Register Your Business with Hello BC – Destination BC Consumer website (now displays your Trip Advisor listing on Hello BC)
Through a partnership with TripAdvisor, all business listings on HelloBC.com include information pulled directly from the related TripAdvisor listing. You can enhance your HelloBC.com listing with additional contact and social media details through Destination BC’s Tourism Business Portal.
Don’t miss out, register today at www.DestinationBC.net.
Step 1: Claim or optimize your TripAdvisor listing, then
Step 2: Register or login to Destination BC’s Tourism Business Portal to optimize your HelloBC.com listing
It’s fast, easy and free!
Creating and managing your HelloBC.com Listing
Register now to manage your HelloBC.com listing on Destination BC’s new Tourism Business Portal. To access the portal, create a new account (previous usernames and passwords no longer work) – this is fast and easy, and you need only do it once.
- Destination Canada Explorer Quotient Market Segmentation
- Sign up for Weekly Digital and Social Media News by Conner Galway of Junction
- Social Media Examiner
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association
- Kootenay Rockies Tourism
Resources for Photographers
Boundary Country Workshops Held May 1-2, 2019
Access the video links of the workshop here.
Presenters: Simone Carlysle-Smith, Project Manager Boundary Country Tourism with Cindy Alblas, Stakeholder Liaison
- Tourism System in Boundary
- Boundary Country MRDT with Other Plans
- Research – Key Findings
- How to Engage in Boundary Country Marketing
Presenter: Ellen Walker-Matthews, Thompson Okanagan Tourism
- Customer Service
- Experience Design